theonlycarmiretheonlycarmire

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

American Politics American Politics

Great!

Very funny story, excellent animation. Good job all around!

DARE DARE

My only complaint is that I HATE THIS SONG!

But man, you guys have really managed to make something good. You've told the story very well, and the whole piece is peppered with nice, subtle animation. It really gives a lot of character to it overall. I'm giving you an 8 because I want to see more animation... if you have a tablet, I recommend moving away from motion tweens, and explore some of the techniques of the great character animators, like Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnson. Keep up the good work!

Sketch: A Solo Collab Sketch: A Solo Collab

Getting good

I love your writing/humor style, and the format by which you've presented each particular bit. I clicked on the sponsors for you and hopefully many more will do the same so you can go out and get a nice tablet. I say keep it up, keep drawing, and keep writing funny ideas. You get a 6 cause there were some good ideas but I want to see more animation (the ones you did have in were pretty good though)!

Kajio responds:

Thank you very much. The humor was what I was focusing on, and I think that paid off well.

Hopefully getting a graphics pad will help make animation easier, so that I can improve my flashes.

Thanks for the sponsor clickin'! Every bit helps!